ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

looking for a 182...

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
hey guys am looking to buy a 182ff, looking to spend around 5k anyway i came accross this ..

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/200952348935418/sort/priceasc/usedcars/make/renault/model/clio/engine-size-cars/2l_to_2-5l/postcode/hd46ay/radius/30/page/3?previous=%2Fsearch%2Fresults%2Fusedcars%2Fpostcode%2Fhd46ay%2Fradius%2F30%2Fmake%2Frenault%2Fmodel%2Fclio%2Fengine-size-cars%2F2l_to_2-5l%2Fsort%2Fpriceasc%2Fpage%2F3&logcode=p

it just seams to good to be true such low milage... whats the best thing to look out for! how do i spot at dodgy car!!! as i dont fancy chucking 5k down the drain.

cheers

Might be a nice price- & the car 'looks' ok from the pics- although things to note-
*Doesnt mention belt change which is well over due on an 04 plate-
* Cup splitter isnt there-
* front bumper has been reprayed as the 2 grey inserts are blue-

Might be worth a look & a call-- not all people advertise belts & he may have just sprayed the bumper to cover existing chips-

use the VOSA MOT checker if you can to validate the mileage- you will need the V5 serial number or the last MOT number on tghe car though-

Steve

182 FF
I'd treble check the belt issue because they're expensive to say the least, i paid 4.5k in september for my FF however it had done 65K. has it got the suspension cup pack too? Looks pretty swarve, go check it out

Artic 182
Might be putting mine up for sale. If it interests you PM me.
DSCF2850-Copy.jpg