ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking For A Good Cheap Laptop.

Swift Sport
I've owned the same laptop now since 2005 and it's now pretty much had its day, so I'm looking for a replacement. I don't want to spend much as it doesn't need to do much, I'll only be using it for surfing the net and storing music, videos and pictures. The only thing I might want to do is edit pictures and videos, but other than that it just needs to be a trusty generic laptop.

I know nothing about what's hot and what's not but I want to spend as little as possible, will £300 get me something decent? Is there a 'must have' spec these days?

Dodgy one
I got myself a refurbed dell d630, 2.2 core duo, 4gb ram, 120gb HDD blah blahwith the nvidia chip and tbh for £150 to my door its fecking awesome! Its a business lappy and seems to be very stable and build well

Dodgy one
good old fleabay, came with a warranty too :)

The sellers name was minihaffa, arrived quickly too and for a grade B used laptop its pretty much mint, I don't think he sells any old s**t! lol