ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for a used MacBook Pro

320d M Sport
So.

My windows laptop doesn't seem to be cutting it with my new music equipment leading me to do what everyone else has done....and get a MacBook / Pro.

Having only had an iPad and iPhone I want to test the water first before bombing out god knows how much. So I'm looking for the cheapest way to get this spec:

Dual core with at least 2ghz, 4 gb or more ram. Not fussed about screen size, I don't think?!

It's really only going to be used for dj'ing. So do I buy one that's that spec already? Or do I buy an older one and upgrade to that spec? A quick scan of eBay shows for about £500 I can get the spec I need but there's older ones on there for 250-300?

ST1050, 320d
I got a 2007 15" macbook pro on ebay for £320. It's in great condition, but the battery life isn't so good as you'd expect really.