ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for an Exhaust

Dynamique 1.2
Hi,

I am wondering where I need to be looking for an exhaust that does add abit of performance but isnt stupidly loud. It is my daily car and don't want to sound like a t***.

Hoping someone can help. Its for a 1.2 btw.

Cheers

Dynamique 1.2
No such thing exists for a 1.2. Please don't waste your money.

It doesn't exist in what sense? I'm not that bothered about the performance tbh, I like the way it is at the minute. But something a bit more throatier...

It doesn't exist in what sense? I'm not that bothered about the performance tbh, I like the way it is at the minute. But something a bit more throatier...
You never said that - you only mentioned you want something that improved performance and doesn't sound s**t.

I'd just stay standard on a 1.2 and maybe remove a centre silencer, or go custom...

Dynamique 1.2
You never said that - you only mentioned you want something that improved performance and doesn't sound s**t.

I'd just stay standard on a 1.2 and maybe remove a centre silencer, or go custom...

Ok, cheers for the advice mate