ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for New Alloys - 1.2 16v

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
I've been looking around some websites to price some alloys for my Black Clio. First of all decided I wanted black Fox Racing 16"s on my car but then thought it was too much black. Was finding it hard to decide online because I couldn't picture different types onto my car so went through to a local place called Skidz which sells alloys and car accessories and they have these on offer at £450 + 4 tyres for 17"

http://www.skidz.co.uk/public/wp-content/uploads/wpsc/cache/product_img_238_200x200.png

I believe this is a really good deal. Im just not sure what to go for and I am looking for advice and I am open to any suggestions would ever consider Renault Manufactered Alloys.

Cheers

TT QS
I think you'll get the same response from most people on here. Stick with Renault or try and get some team dynamics or similar.

Personally I don't like those skidz but that's just me

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
I think you'll get the same response from most people on here. Stick with Renault or try and get some team dynamics or similar.

Personally I don't like those skidz but that's just me

Do you know of a website where I can look up some of the Renault Alloys? I see most of the users on here have them but different colours, have they had them sprayed?

phase 1 flamer 172
Wheels are a personal thing, find some aftermarket ones you like and just fit them.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Join up, check the for sale section here.

Is yours a mk2 or mk3 Clio ? 17" are too big for mk2s .. they look far too big and awful generally, as do those ones IMO.

£400 is just about ballpark for four mid-range 17" tyres, so £50 left over for wheels in that 'deal' doesn't leave a lot to be desired.

Personally I'd save my money. You obviously don't know what you want to buy... £450 on top of the sale value of your car could buy you a better / newer / faster car.