ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for pics

Gox

Clio Extreme
Hi guys, I'm new here and will be the first to admit I'm far from being a car expert (I simply know what I like).

I've just purchased a Clio Sport Extreme 1.2 (pretty basic, I know), which I get in a couple of weeks, but I've opted for the display one they had in, which had the sports body pack, and all the extras. I've looked around everywhere to find a picture to show my mates what it looks like, but can't seem to find anything, anyone know if there's one on here on anywhere else online?

Gox

Clio Extreme
Anyone? :S

p.s. here's a pretty bad pic that I remembered to take earlier on, just doesn't really show much though:
dsc00025xa6.jpg

Last edited:
Do you mean the Renault official body kit?

Are we talking the new Clio or the old one?

Both body kits look good but pictures of them are rare the Mk3 isn't as uncommon since more cars have it fitted but still its quite uncommon.

Gox

Clio Extreme
Do you mean the Renault official body kit?

Are we talking the new Clio or the old one?

Both body kits look good but pictures of them are rare the Mk3 isn't as uncommon since more cars have it fitted but still its quite uncommon.

yeah, it's a brand new one, mk3, with the official renault kit. you can't see much of it in that pic, hence why i'm hoping to find better pics.

FOR SALE!!!
not many people on here have mk3 clio's yet mate there is some 192 and there is sumbody with a red mk3 but dont no his name

Gox

Clio Extreme
not many people on here have mk3 clio's yet mate there is some 192 and there is sumbody with a red mk3 but dont no his name

I feel like I don't fit in already ;)

No worries, as soon as I do get mine I'll post pics, but for now I'll continue searching.

Gox

Clio Extreme
ah your fit in dude..

cheers, i only came on here looking for advice on removing the awful "custom" sticker that's on the side, but seems like i can learn a lot, and seems to be friendly too.

any thoughts on the car (albeit not the best pic to judge from). the wheels that are on it (17" wolfrace) i was stuck with but i personally don't mind them. they did tell me i would be able to change them originally but then changed thier minds, but threw in the bluetooth kit.

172 cup'd extreme
the one in the photo is the one in renault bolton i saw it a few months ago it looks gash

Gox

Clio Extreme
the one in the photo is the one in renault bolton i saw it a few months ago it looks gash

tis the one in bolton, you're right. fair enough, personally i like it though, and for my first car it's not bad i don't think.