ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

looking for traders

Clio 182 cup
So I'm relatively new to the site and looking for some direction! Previously owned an Ph1flamer but sold it for an alfa gt blackline (silly mistake I know!) But back in the clio game now with an 04 182..
I'm looking to make some subtle changes, started with a non resonated scorpion exhaust but looking to add braided hoses, spacers, springs, pads and disks... looking for some decent places/traders to start and people who know there stuff and possibly able to fit in the north west! Any point in the right direction would be a great help :)

Clio 182 cup
Hoses: Matt Lewis Racing, can't remember tag.
Spacers: @Dan@M.A.D
Springs: I'm sure @Russ_16v can help.
All brakes: @George@RTR_Parts is your man.

HTH
Hoses: Matt Lewis Racing, can't remember tag.
Spacers: @Dan@M.A.D
Springs: I'm sure @Russ_16v can help.
All brakes: @George@RTR_Parts is your man.

HTH
Thanks! I've looked through old threads for hours trying to find some references but no joy... think I may of bought a towing eye from m.a.d today on eBay :)

53 Clio's & counting
Cheers @fairm010

As above - George for brakes!

I can supply all of the other parts you're after (I can also offer 5% off RRP on all Scorpion exhaust products)

I also offer 12% off RRP on all Powerflex products, I offer Valeo clutches for only £100 delivered (RRP £188) and I can offer anything up to 40%+ off RRP on genuine Renault parts if you need anything else!
Just drop me a line

www.sw-autos.uk