ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

looking into harnesses

Toureg vW Transporte

right can any1 give me some advice im thinking of striping out the back seats, boarding it off (maybe a bit of sounddeadaning as ive got a ktec), and fitting harnesses, a few questions though. how much are harnesses? wots the difference between 3 and 4 point, will the rub and wear on stardard seats, how are they mounted and are they leagal. ta daf

30-100 each

double sholder point(4 point) or single shoulder point(3 point) you want 3 point!

dunno shouldnt really

bolted into standard locations

yes

Toureg vW Transporte

mmm yep thats rite a bit like a penis extension, think i could be a bit of a wannabe. he he

Toureg vW Transporte

cheers nite icon, does any1 have any that they use/ could advise, are 4 points more cash, wheredo they bolt to?ta

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

wtf how will u struggle, 1 goes to the rear clicker bolt, the other goes to where the rear seatbelt bottom bit goes to, then the lap bits go in normall places, i have 4 point harnesses in mine, but i have both rear bits going to 1 bolt so sort of making them 3 point, was so i could still get people in the back.