ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking to buy back our old 172 Cup...HT53RBZ

Hi all.
172 Cup HT53RBZ came into the family when my son bought it new. We've regretted it leaving us ever since and would like to have the opportunity to buy it back from the current owner. Are you a member on here ??
Has anyone seen or knows the whereabouts or the owner of our old Cup. Any information appreciated. Cheers, Tom.

172 Cup
Hi all.
172 Cup HT53RBZ came into the family when my son bought it new. We've regretted it leaving us ever since and would like to have the opportunity to buy it back from the current owner. Are you a member on here ??
Has anyone seen or knows the whereabouts or the owner of our old Cup. Any information appreciated. Cheers, Tom.
Hi Tom
I am the current owner of HT53RBZ I bought the car from a chap called Wayne from Birmingham who replaced it with a Dc5 integra type R and like yourself regretted selling the car and tried to buy it back off me.
I'm not sure how many owners it has had now (I'll check the v5 when I get time) but it's now just clicked over to 90k and has just gone through an mot with no advisories.
The car probably looks a bit different to how you remember it as Wayne spent quit a bit of money on modifications so it's now got dark grey turinis, recaro seats from a clio trophy, spax coilovers, plus lots more.
The car now lives in south Devon and I use it as a second car and do the occasional trackday.
Unfortunately I'm not currently looking to sell it but if I do then I will keep you in mind
Regards Dan

172 Cup
image.jpeg

RB 182 FF
This is great and the car looks great! Clio's seem to have this effect on people... the previous owner of my 182 has asked twice to buy it back, but I've invested too much in it and love it too much to sell it, it's the only car I've not got bored of after 4 years of ownership...!