ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking to buy PH1 172 "X872 XCK". Any info?

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Just been to look at this car.. k-tec quick shift, k-tec cat back, k-tec coilies, espace v6 airbox... Seems like it should have been somebody's on here but can't find any info?

It's been serviced on the dot, a whole folder of paperwork and receipts, belts recently changed/etc. 2001 PH1 on 106k for £2k. I didn't test drive it but the guy took me out and I couldn't hear any knocking or pulling, interior is mint (apart from steering wheel as to be expected).

Anyone know anything about this cars history or perhaps something I should look out for?

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Oh it's also got a tracker fitted... don't think many people would go for that. I plan on ripping it out personally as insurance quotes went up and it costs a fortune in subscriptions/registrations!

Looks like it's been to k-tec for a couple services, too. There is a huge amount of paperwork!

Quick question... If it's looked after and treated well, what mileage should I see from it? Ideally I'd like it to last a few years or another 50k...

media-1.jpg

media-6.jpg

media-5.jpg

media-3.jpg

Pics from Autotrader... didn't have my cam to take my own.

421 Cammed 172
Sorry to Hijack, but Fred need to send PM and your inbox is full. Thanks

Looks clean mate, as long as it's had regular oil changes, been looked after, not been thrashed from cold and the gearbox is all in good condition i can't see why it wouldn't see 150k, it would take me ages to do 50k though - lol

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Very tidy mate. Milage wouldn't put me off if history is as you say. When you picking her up?

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Very tidy mate. Milage wouldn't put me off if history is as you say. When you picking her up?
Gonna have a word with a mate and see if he'll take a look at it for me then I'll decide whether I buy it or not.

If I had it my way, I'd have her now!

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Second thoughts looks crap mate. Don't bother. Pm me the address though and I'll go and have a gander;)

133, 182, Kangoo 182
As soon as my golf 1.8t is gone. Hopefully next week..
Ah right.. good luck then! There's a fair few for sale but I was after a pearl black one. Took a while to find those... I was trying to find sunflowers!

Maybe a 172 Cup..
I'm a massive fan of the silver tbh (common I know). So hopefully will have plenty of choice. Black does look the best colour when clean 100%, but I've had 4 black cars and vowed never to have another everytime!!!

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Picking her up sometime this week :) went today with nick172cup and everything seems
right.. Can't wait! :D