ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

looks like this is where the problems start ffs! help please

a green 1
had a faultless year of owning the clio,

anyway had new tyres and brakes fitted recently and the following seems to of happened (may not be related)

driving on the motorway the other day tried the cruise control, came on fine, tried to sort the speed with the controls on the steering wheel, guess what, f**k all happened, when i came of the motorway i turned the car off and back on, tried it again, this time the the green cruise control light wasnt even appearing on the dash, grrrrrr anyone know whats up?

next

driving on the motorway and this happened

P050109_1227.jpg

(dusty as hell i know lol)

has been doing this on and off, turn the car off, it goes off but after a while of driving comes back on, tut!

anyone shine any light on what the problems may be, price on how much this is going to cost to sort it.

cheers
j

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Brake switch, behind the brake pedal. Mine went, was replaced under warranty. Not a big/hard job, I think you could just try adjusting it (look in the guide's section)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Yep, the cruise is de-activated by touching the brake pedal, if the switch is broken, this happens.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
No idea on cost. Have a search in the guide section, try adjusting the switch first, might be fixable that way.