ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loooong Update - Pic heavy

MG ZR+ 105
so I took the advice from the last thread and here is what Ive done since:

Firstly I ditched the 2.0L 16v badeges (they came with the 182 side plastics) because it clearly isnt a 2.0 i got some 16V badges (yes i know its not a 16v either :p)

DSC_00039.jpg

Next I got a standard wing mirror and painted it and my existing one (only after putting them on did i realise they were slightly different shape becuase the replacement is off a 1998 and mines a 1999)

DSC_00054.jpg

Fitted them and painted the back side bits:

DSC_00061.jpg

DSC_00063.jpg

DSC_00064.jpg

DSC_00065.jpg

DSC_00066.jpg

Next I took it to my brothers work to get it lowered 35mm

DSC_00067.jpg

DSC_00069.jpg

DSC_00070.jpg

Rear springs look the same but they made a big difference

DSC_00072.jpg

DSC_00074.jpg

Next got the dual optics!!!
DSC_00076.jpg

DSC_00077.jpg

DSC_00079.jpg

Then put the 16" wheels on (you can see how low the back was after wearing the springs in in this pic)

DSC_00083.jpg

DSC_00084.jpg

DSC_00085.jpg

DSC_00086.jpg

DSC_00087.jpg

DSC_00088.jpg

And finally how she stands today with the front side plastics painted:

DSC_00089.jpg

DSC_00090.jpg

Just need to paint the front bumper now :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looks 10 times better already! Will look good with the front bumper painted too.

Rb 182
Looks 100* better than it was before. Glad your happy.

A nice set of clear or smoked side repeaters to Update the side slightly. Cheap easy mod too :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Saw you in Hellfrauds today ;). Me and Ross were saying how your always painting something! Looks so much better now!

MG ZR+ 105
Saw you in Hellfrauds today ;). Me and Ross were saying how your always painting something! Looks so much better now!
haha yer I was chattin to Ross about it

I had to buy paint online cos helfrauds suck and can never do it

the stuff I got online is a better match anyway :p

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Looks cool! Not a fan of the wheels to be honest but its definately an overall improvement! Get some polish on that paint asap, it looks a bit dull :( Probably just the lighting though! Too many stickers on the windows as well to be honest, cheapens the look i think! Just stick to a cliosport.net one! Oh and upgrade to Ph2 rear lights and fogs :approve:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Big improvement on before mate, still not the wheels i'd have gone for but a LOT better, will handle better on 16's too, trust me.

As said, ph2 rear lights and fogs will make a massive difference. I've got a set of fogs and I'm being too lazy to fit them

"Navy" N17 TWO
Mods look good so far I like the wheels :)

As rapid06 said - give the paintwork a good polish now as it looks a few different shades, but again it could be the lighting.

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
coming along nicely ! will keep an eye on this for any updates. with the ph2 strips .. straight fit or did you have to mod the holes in your door to fit ?