ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loose hose, where should it go?? (Clio Mk2 Ph 3)

Clio II
Hi!

I found this loose hose (circled below) behind the left headlights (left-hand car). Does anyone know what it is for and where it should go? :oops:

It comes from far below, although I can't quite see from where looking from above.

Found nothing in the Haynes manual.

Thanks!

clio_II_loose_hose.jpg

Clio II
Aha! Changed the battery a couple of years ago, and I suspect the new one is sealed, so I guess it won't be necessary. But now I know, many thanks! :)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Aha! Changed the battery a couple of years ago, and I suspect the new one is sealed, so I guess it won't be necessary. But now I know, many thanks! :)
They are sealed,but they usually have a vent hole on each end of the battery that pipe fits into. Both holes have a little plastic plug in that you have to remove then push the pipe in, you only use one hole. Once it's pushed into the hole the pipe just dangles down.

Clio II
I found two holes on each short side (like a lot of images show on the net) although there were no plugs in them. I connected it to one of those, and taped the other side, although I will try finding a better plug.

Many thanks! :)