ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lost power to fuel pump

Clio 182 cup
need some help with this clio 182
when i turn the ignition on the fuel pump does not start the immobilizer light goes off after 3 seconds as it should if i turn the key off then back on the pump will start any ideas ?

Clio 182 cup
its always primed the pump when the ignition was turned on went across the road to check my mates and his pump primes when you turn the ignition on , the problem i have is i have to turn the ignition on then off then on again to get it to prime

1.2 dynamique 2003
I think im having the same issue here. Since friday everytime i start up the engine first time i get the electrical fault light come up with an unresponsive throttle. Sometimes if i press the throttle the revs just drop from idling to nearly stalling then go back to normal idling again.
At first i thought it might be to do with the throttle because iv had issue before with eletrical light coming on whilst driving going into limp mode a few months ago but after reconnecting the throttle pedal switch its been fine ever since, must have knocked it with my foot at some point whilst cleanig car.
As i say that problem is solved now and i thought this current problem would be related but iv noticed when i do turn the power on this time, i cant hear the fuel pump priming which was the norm before. If i turn off ignition and quickly turn engine back on, the electrical fault light goes off and everything is running perfectly there on. This problem only occurs when i first start the engine.
Iv been endlessly looking through throttle body threads etc and found nothing alike but you seem to be having exact same problem. I see this thread was started quite a few months ago so i assume you have the problem sorted? If so, what did you do? (Will save me a tonne of cash :) ) xxx