ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lots of fault codes and refusing to run meglio!!!

Nick101

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197 !
Hello & thanks for having a look .

For no reason at all the car drove perfectly I did my shopping got back in and it wouldn't fire, the engine was turning over but no life ! The aa recommended that the crank sensor needs replacing but didn't read the codes . Luckily a mate has a code reader see attached . We got the car to run as it should but didn't change anything sensors or otherwise ??? We removed various bits an bobs and checked theres a good spark etc .

I have on a couple of occasions had the dreaded check injection and it starts on 3 cylinders , after wiggling wires it has always been cured once restartes, I have plans to get the updated injectors and a remap bit is this likely related to my current issue and these codes ???

Attachments

• IMG20210301180857.jpg
    IMG20210301180857.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 31

Nick101

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197 !
Also these are the codes that stayed after we reset and had the engine running .

530 is a fault with the Aircon which has been removed so no issue there .

Attachments

• IMG20210301183531.jpg
    IMG20210301183531.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 37