ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lots of FCS pics!

Chocolate Bar™
View them all here:

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/middos/fcs pics/

however, here are some of my fav cars of the day ;)

P1010246.jpg

P1010259.jpg

P1010258.jpg

P1010252.jpg

P1010244.jpg

P1010233.jpg

P1010229.jpg

P1010225.jpg

P1010219.jpg

P1010215.jpg

and mine ;)

P1010212.jpg

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
Good pics dude! :)
I didn't get to talk to you at the show; but I think I gave you a wave on the M6 on the way home?

-Akira

Chocolate Bar™
Alis was lovely, shame i didnt get to have a proper chat to him as everytime we went upto his car he wasnt there lol

Chocolate Bar™
Akira2506 said:
Good pics dude! :)
I didn't get to talk to you at the show; but I think I gave you a wave on the M6 on the way home?

-Akira

yeah u were overtaking me!

this ones for you ;)

P1010224.jpg

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
^_^ Hehe, thanks!
My lil' 1.4 box was doing me proud on the motorway today! *strokes engine* poor little blitter :eek:

-Akira

Vee dub
Middo said:
Alis was lovely, shame i didnt get to have a proper chat to him as everytime we went upto his car he wasnt there lol

lol same mate..

I went up to his and Alan's motor a few times but no-one was there.. but later saw him drive past me so I yelled out lol

both of their cars looking great

Last edited:
  Chocolate Bar™
did you go ad?

couldnt see the badges anywhere lol

austin - car looked really good, but never got round to have a proper nose at it :(

Tesla MP3 2021
Middo said:
did you go ad?

couldnt see the badges anywhere lol

austin - car looked really good, but never got round to have a proper nose at it :(

yeah i was there matey...but not in my car:(
its currently at reno having a new head gasket:(

Chocolate Bar™
Biffons_Bridge said:
yeah i was there matey...but not in my car:(
its currently at reno having a new head gasket:(

that'll be why i never saw it then :rasp:

Dave Cli02 said:
Some crackers there mate, nice one!

thats because the gf took all the photos, as i cant take one for sh!t :D

J

jamesy

love the imperial blue valver unfortunately i had to delete my pic to make space for another on the way back:(

Chocolate Bar™
yeah i loved that to, was absolutly mint! was lots of mint mk1's though saying that, gonna be a hard one to judge for car of the year ;)

Chocolate Bar™
^ I really wanted a better pic of your car, but didnt turn out too badly! Dont think theres any need for spacers really, although i'm considering 5mm just to get them sitting nicely on the arch

Chocolate Bar™
Scott-16v! said:
^and mine ;)
Some good pics :)

:eek: could have sworn she got yours (always take the credit for the good pics and blame the missus for missing people out ;))

Chocolate Bar™
cant get the staff ;)

to be fair her battery did run out (quite annoyingly) half way round so didnt get pics of some of the cars i really wanted to, missed loads of the williams's and the mk 1s :(

Chocolate Bar™
it certainly looked shiney! i liked the way you said you were only gonna do 75 down the motorway when you were overtaking me doing 85 ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i can see a bit of mine in one of the photos..........great pics middo..was gonna come and chat to a fello willy wheels owner but didn't get round to it...

williams and trophy
TomS said:
lol same mate..

I went up to his and Alan's motor a few times but no-one was there.. but later saw him drive past me so I yelled out lol

both of their cars looking great

was a bit elusive this lad.....screams like a fukkin big girl in the passenger seat tho i found out later on ;)

Chocolate Bar™
Freebone said:
i can see a bit of mine in one of the photos..........great pics middo..was gonna come and chat to a fello willy wheels owner but didn't get round to it...

lol! willy wheels are the best :approve: i really wish there was more time theres so many people i wanted to chat to but didnt get round to it

Chocolate Bar™
the colour of alis in that pic looks gorgeous, must be doen to a lot of elbow grease and polish ;)