ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lots of questions

my cars playing up, for a change. It needs a new carberretor. has any1 got 1 forsale or know any1 whos selling 1. its geeting on my nerves now.

Any 1 know how much it would cost for me to get insured on a 1.4. im 18 bein driving for a year now?

What would be a good price to get a 16v? seen one for £4700 as standard is that good?

Can any1 recomend an induction kit which is good and the price and where to get it from!

Cheers People

Paul

clio sport mk1 golf

insurance at 18 is gonna be steep matey, drive a sensible car until you have some ncb, i know you wanna bigger car but wait a while. and save some money for an even better car ps £4700 is well steep for a 16v:eek:

Get urself an 1.4RT for a few years, then when u got 3 NCD+ id look at getting something a bit more powerful. The RT is a nippy little motor and looks nice too. Insurance wise youll be looking at about £1k for third party - youll have to shop around though.

You can pick up a nice clio for between £1000 and £2000.

HTH
Dazz