ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lotus EXIGE RACING BLUE

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Been messing with my dream car in cs3..
Sticking with the RB theme......this imo would be the ultimate street toy.:rasp:
exigerbblue.jpg

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I was inspired by a guy I met lastnight near my house.
He pulled up in the White EXIGE S2...after 30 mins chat he has almost certainly convinced me to get a S1 ELISE.

172cup
He pulled up in the White EXIGE S2...after 30 mins chat he has almost certainly convinced me to get a S1 ELISE.

why did he convince you to get an S1 elise?? I know there has been a huge debate on cs with a lot of bitching, but why an S1 lol.

Exige S is DEFINATELY my next car. Coming soon btw

1.2 Dynamique
that looks amazing, bt the sidepod should be white i think....would set it off nicely.

B

Brown.

why did he convince you to get an S1 elise?? I know there has been a huge debate on cs with a lot of b**ching, but why an S1 lol.

Exige S is DEFINATELY my next car. Coming soon btw

dont do it, you will regret it!!!!

and i dot think a s1 elise is anywhere near a s2 exige, totally differnt car tbh.....he must have rented the s2...nutter!

500 Twinair
That looks excellent steve, why a s1 elise and not a s2 elise??
My neighbour has a s1 elise and i uch perfer a s2

B

Brown.

already planned lol, tough. Why will i regret it?

i did :(......pain........high sills, low roof, hard seat do not go down well......nai what am a saying you will love it!!! :D Has to be the Supercharged one!!! unless you go for an s1 Exige.....

_MG_7688.jpg

_MG_7685.jpg

_MG_7684.jpg

_MG_7670.jpg

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Looks good steve, would love to have one of them or as said before a Kypton Green. I like the new Jim Clark exige that looks the nuts aswell!

B

Brown.

s1 exige is what you want....if your gonna do it, do it right....either s1 exige or s2 s'charged.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
s1 exige is what you want....if your gonna do it, do it right....either s1 exige or s2 s'charged.

this man knows his stuff :eek: , if you are feeling really saucy, plop a honda k20 in there...

all the krypton green lovers, stop being such attention whres lol

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I do the track days with him and he runs rings around everything.

Next one is 16th of this month and i'm taking the M3 and no doubt i will have my ass handed to me yet again. :(

182 has now gone!
I seem to remember a racing blue Exige for sale on Piston heads a while ago...

I would love to have an Exige sprint....

i love them i use to dream of gettin the v6 but i think of how they must be on track with r888,s ohhhhhhhhh...........lol:approve:

182 has now gone!
dosnt he just work for a dealer and clean the cars though ??? ^^

Yeah he does work for a dealer as a technician. He knows a fair bit about Lotus..

I was just saying incase the guy in question wanted some advise. I am sure if Ollie didnt know the answer he could find out for him...

Just trying to be helpful :)

Last edited: