ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Love affair with 182s continues!

Orange 182
I posted just over a week ago about wrecking my Arctic 182 on the M6.

Well I've now replaced it with a lovely Inferno 182. Its a 54 plate with 5k miles and I'm sooo impressed with the condition its in :D

I've already took a few photos but I need to renew my membership before I can upload them all.

For now if someone could post the pictures from here: http://www.zen23608.zen.co.uk/Inferno/

Theres 2 of my old 182 and 2 of the new :)

Still miss my Arctic Blue car, but the more I see the Inferno the more I love it :D

More pictures to come!

Megane Mk4
I've resized them for you too :D

IMG_2921.gif

IMG_2924.gif

IMG_4007.gif

IMG_4008.gif

Very nice colour... shame you totalled the first one..

imo the inferno is one of the better colours :D

Meg 225 Trophy 0482
very nice, my mates got a 1.2 in that colour... looks amazing, he has had it all colour coded and it looks mint!! prefer it to the blue!!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Nice im still mourning mine being kidnapped. loved inferno great colour..... It will grow more and more on you!!!

Trail182 said:
I posted just over a week ago about wrecking my Arctic 182 on the M6.

Well I've now replaced it with a lovely Inferno 182. Its a 54 plate with 5k miles and I'm sooo impressed with the condition its in :D

I've already took a few photos but I need to renew my membership before I can upload them all.

For now if someone could post the pictures from here: http://www.zen23608.zen.co.uk/Inferno/

Theres 2 of my old 182 and 2 of the new :)

Still miss my Arctic Blue car, but the more I see the Inferno the more I love it :D

More pictures to come!

Very nice mate, the best colour! :approve: Your car was advertised on autotrader i see.....did you get much knocked off the price?? Post more pics up when u get some ;)

Racing Blue 182
yes you might of wrote off your old car, but i think you have come off mucbh better. so much nicer.

Insurance paid out quick dint they?

MKIII 138
david100 said:
very nice, my mates got a 1.2 in that colour... looks amazing, he has had it all colour coded and it looks mint!! prefer it to the blue!!

eh ? inferno on a 1.2 ??

172 phaseII
sorry, and the new car looks nice aswell! a friends has an inferno without either packs but does have the recaros?!?

Renaultsport Clio 182
Nice pics mate. I probably prefer the Artic Blue ever so slightly, though Inferno Orange is still gorgeous, nice :D

Orange 182
Hehe cheers for the comments ppl - really chuffed with it :D

Thanks V much for posting pictures devil.

Insurance aint paid out yet but I cheekily arranged a loan with my bank yesterday. Walked out with 10 grand in my pocket... bought the car and will cancel the loan within 14 days when I get paid by insurance ;) First Alternative insurance are very impressive imo. Everything has been well organised and they've basically dealt with everything apart from picking my new car :)

Maz - Yeah its over at Daresbury. One of you ppl in Warrington better spot me in this as I was never spotted in 18 months of owning the Arctic one.

Jonas7 - Managed to get £500 quid knocked off. Really pleased as it really is in immaculate condition. The tyres look like they've had a gentle 5k :)

adtmits - Cheers man, and I'm genuinely gutted to hear about yours, hope you get it sorted dude.

Ad

MK2 FRS
I'll keep an eye for you bud tomorrow as im in daresbury(in my zafira), was your accident in MK??

Was that the 182 on the autotrader?? think I looked at the motor on there, remember the cardiff reg.

Ad

MK2 FRS
answered my own question, bout the only inferno in the trader.... from graham walker!!lol

Ad

MK2 FRS
^^D'oh. seen it now. No news on motor mate. Just gving privilege, kick up arse, more hurrying them up = faster payout. lol.

Maz

LY 200
Trail182 said:
Maz - Yeah its over at Daresbury. One of you ppl in Warrington better spot me in this as I was never spotted in 18 months of owning the Arctic one.

No one ever spots me in my artic blue in warrington either mate... :dapprove:

I will keep my eye out for you ;) lol

adtmits said:
^^D'oh. seen it now. No news on motor mate. Just gving privilege, kick up arse, more hurrying them up = faster payout. lol.

such a shame....that it happened. strange thing was, that day u had sent me some pics of your car, then later on i read it had been stolen :eek::(

make sure u keep onto privilege, and get ur payment quicker :)