ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Love It Or Hate It....

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Big thanks to Day for getting these done for me :)

They look great... but most of you will not like it! lol
(But then again, most of u dont like my car! :rasp:)

P9291566.jpg

P9291568.jpg

P9291569.jpg

Comments welcome.

E30 318iS x2
Like I said, really like the font and tis nice and subtle.

Also like the CS stripes on ya tail gate :)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I like it mate but this whole personalised stickers for your car business is getting a bit much imo.

Well some people call my car the HAZMOBILE anyway, so i thought i'd get a sticker made up, with the PH- bit aswel...

I like it anyway :approve:

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I bought two, but only put one on for now.

Should i put another on the other side?

Thanks for all comments :)

Ph1 172 + Combo van
looks good keep it i think mate.

does look a little like PH-HA2MOBILE, or is that just me?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Not for me. Think it's not helped by the fact PH is related to ph1 mostly, and your's is a ph2.

Plus PH-******* annoys me.

Track 172 & Golf R32
i like it to be honest its a new trend now .. lil blondie then scweppy now u !! whos next cant see PH-SMITHY catching on

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Gotta say I hate it, and think it is well too internet geeky. Fair enough it's your car etc, but no-one will know what the hell it means, and explaining it is gonna be well sad. Only one of my mates know I go on car forums, but thats cool cos he likes cars as much as me so does the same thing!

Other than that I quite like it, I think being non colourcoded looks good to be honest too.