ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

love my new 182

clio 182 FF + chipped
Well just picked up my new 182 and i love it!!! Its a beast!!

Ive found a couple of bits i dont like.....when i select reverse it rear wiper wipes and steering wheel is huge! lol

Its lowered just the right amount and i cant wait to put it on the rolling roads see how much bhp its putting out as its chipped and really goes some!

Now its a 54 plate only done 18k miles but as ive read is due the belts change. Im from chelmsford essex and have heard of ren-o-tec are they any good??

Last edited:

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
if the front wipers are on and you reverse the rear one comes on aswell

Scirocco GT 2.0
Well just picked up my new 182 and i love it!!! Its a beast!!

Ive found a couple of bits i dont like.....when i select reverse it rear wiper wipes and steering wheel is huge! lol

Its lowered just the right amount and i cant wait to put it on the rolling roads see how much bhp its putting out as its chipped and really goes some!

Now its a 54 plate only done 18k miles but as ive read is due the belts change. Im from chelmsford essex and have heard of ren-o-tec are they any good??

A fellow Chelmsfordian!

I've never used Ren-O-Tec myself but I know those who have and they always talk highly of the place.

Titanium 182
Yeah if you have the wipers on or auto wipers turned on then the rear one goes when you select reverse (even when it's not raining)

BMW 320d M-Sport
Wowza, another local to Chelmsford! It's rare I see anyone so maybe you'll be one of the rare few. Put some pics up of the new car then! There's Taylor's in Great Dunmow who are pretty awesome and cheaper than dealers. Ren-o-tec and BBPT seem to have gone bust I think but they otherwise have good reputations.

Scirocco GT 2.0
Wowza, another local to Chelmsford! It's rare I see anyone so maybe you'll be one of the rare few. Put some pics up of the new car then! There's Taylor's in Great Dunmow who are pretty awesome and cheaper than dealers. Ren-o-tec and BBPT seem to have gone bust I think but they otherwise have good reputations.

Really? :eek:

Who am I going to phone to get a cheap quote so I can phone the Main Dealer and haggle now?!

Sheeshkebab

BMW 320d M-Sport
Not sure on Ren-o-tec tbh they don't seem to be advertising as much or anything, i know BBPT's website has stopped working and they've gone quiet also. I do highly recommend Taylor's, they're awesome!

clio 182 FF + chipped
Oh i will check out the one in dunmow then as im up there quite often anyway!

Theres a few of us in chelmsford is there? ive seen a couple around but not in black/gold yet.

I did post some pics last week but will post again, im going to give her a good clean 2moz!

maria x

clio 182 FF + chipped
Oh and how on earth do i turn the auto wipers off then? Sorry its quicker than searching all through the handbook.

clio 182 FF + chipped
59a3_1-1.jpg

BRLVYLBGkKGrHgoH-DQEjlLlu3hQBJ8uFhr.jpg

here she is! My number plate is KP like the nuts! lol! so keep an eye out for me :)

1 Series Coupe
Ren-O-Tec havn't gone bust!! They are moving to larger premises! Website is also being revamped!

Where abouts in Chelmsford are you Maria?

BMW 320d M-Sport
Ren-O-Tec havn't gone bust!! They are moving to larger premises! Website is also being revamped!

Cool, well that's good to hear! I is glad of this if I ever need anything doing which doesn't affect the warranty :approve:

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Nice car! :)

I'm from Canvey, I was reccomended to take my car to a place in Rayleigh called French Car Nection. For the belts it costs me just £410 which I thought was fairly cheap!

Simon.