ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Love this colour..

Ibiza Cupra 180
I love the Vauxhall VXR Blue colour so decided to make it a small theme in my car..

IMG_0638.gif

What do you think ?

Like it but always preferred the gear insert a dark colour, also wouldn't have done the steering diamond... But its a nice colour.

The air bag and gear insert decals stuck on in the right places with a few more layers of lacquer would make it look better.

MK2 2004 Dynamique
I'm doing the same to mine atm but flame red, though I haven't thought about the steering wheel emblem. I can't imagine it was easy to get too?

Looks nice :)

Ibiza Cupra 180
Thanks for the comments, it was quite hard to get it out, infact i completely mullered it but luckily i hid it all with the paint !

DB.

BMW 440i
Glad you like it, i had mine respreayed RB when i had my 182 and regretted it straight away

renault clio cup 172
have just done my dash strips and gear knob insert, and I also done my door grabs and inside handle surrounding mondial blue (D43) same colour as my car got it mixed at halfords and it looks different.. as my door grabs where all scratched and chipped so I sanded them all back and freshed it all up.. looks better..