ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lovefilm or the like?

Does anyone use this online DVD/BD rental service?

I went into Blockbuster last week and rented a BD and it was £3.99 for 1 night !! which I though was horrendously expensive!

Looked into lovefilm.com, seems pretty good value, any ideas of other sites you may use?

(this may have been discussed already so apologise in advance if it has :))

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i've been wityh lovefilm for years. yes they're good, do what they advertise, just don't expect to get every single latest title immediately.

dk

911 GTS Cab
i've been a member for a while, they tend to give you better service and more new releases quicker when you are on a trial, which is quite an obvious tactic to get people to sign up after the trial.

They are pretty good though and have very little competition as most of the others (like tesco etc) all use lovefilm, i guess their main competitor would be blockbuster's one.

I used to use Lovefilm, but I dont bother anymore.

I ended up with films I wasnt that bothered about in my list and being sent to me. So they'd sit not watched for week so it was costing more than Blockbuster etc really.

dk

911 GTS Cab
they are very good for bluray and HD-DVD though thinking about it, I am always getting all the HD discs on my list, thats probably because theres less people wanting them.

I also get a fair few games from them