ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lovely Nissan 350z

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Very nice.

I thought about getting one a few years back but after driving a couple I just found them a bit heavy and inert to be honest. They're not a huge amount of fun unless you're really pressing them at which point you'd better be on a track because they generate a lot of cornering grip.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've only driven one of these gently for a few minutes but it felt lovely. And the noise with an exhaust is so addictive!

Like any big v6 car though, it's more of a gt car than a chuckable, fun track toy.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had two and the Mrs had one so we're fans! Never heard them being described as having too much grip, they go sideways so easily and flatter the driver it's so easy. The only complaint is they just aren't fast enough. They suffer from rusty rears these days, but actually pretty well screwed together for a jap coupe.
My two :)
CIMG1207acopy.jpg
mSIGA.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E55 AMG
I've had two and the Mrs had one so we're fans! Never heard them being described as having too much grip, they go sideways so easily and flatter the driver it's so easy. The only complaint is they just aren't fast enough. They suffer from rusty rears these days, but actually pretty well screwed together for a jap coupe.
My two :smile:
CIMG1207acopy.jpg
mSIGA.jpg
Lol @ the old man!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
There's a black Nizmo kitted one up near me, it's gorgeous! Tan interior too which is just perfect. Would love one... like the 370Z even more but they sure are a rare occurrence.