ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

low low coilovers pic

3 MPS

could all those with coilovers on a 172 cup post some pics please, just want an idea how low it goes. ive ordered fk kit

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Danstas looks lovely. perfect even.

ill be after some myself soon enough?....how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?

--chris

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 15 April 2005

Think he should go the whole hog and buy the normal clio bumpers and spoiler.
after i crashed it at oulton park, i tried to convince him to do it, but he didnt want to

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Yup dans is that low and so will mine next week if they ever arrive lol! Dan i question i have never asked you.... How much are they wound down at the front? Is it on the lowest setting?

nik, they are standard Cup rims....

MArk, i cant tell you how low really, i remember how many twists i turned it... and its deffo not as low as it goes, you could put it on the floor.... LITERALLY if u wanted to.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

i know the rear is lowerd as much as pos isnt it??? Just looked mint when u was driving around! Sod speed bumps ;)

yeah, back is as low on the H&R springs.

looks good dun it.

Sorry, speed whats?

ignorance/avoidance is bliss.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Quote: Originally posted by Dansta on 15 April 2005

yeah, back is as low on the H&R springs.

looks good dun it.

Sorry, speed whats?

ignorance/avoidance is bliss.
I think your splitter disagrees ;)

it doesnt really get off my drive.... have to take it very slowly off the kerb as opposed to down the dip of my drive.... lol
still on my original Cup splitter, but its seen better days....
I had a laguna splitter on it but that deffo had to go.