ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lower?

1.2 16v Dynamique
333bgw6.gif

I've just reborn my Clio, i've changed nearly everything apart from colour. It's sitting a bit to high for me and i don't know the size of the springs already on it are (I'm an I.T student). So could someone recommend me a size of spring for lowering it to the floor?.

Clio 182 Turbo
im not a professional but i would say that looks like it has been dropped 40 mm maybe more! i think but dont take my word on it!!

Clio 182 Turbo
if you wanna go lower will have to get coilvers, ya can get springs that will go lower but as much as it looks good it wont handle aswell and i think thats a good ride height as it is!! i have coilovers and i have adjusted them a million time to get the best looking ride hieght with performance! but ya wont get that with springs!

Ph1 Williams No: 112
As has been said, you need coilovers to lower it to the ground; which is basically the law with 1.2's to go down the low and slow route! Theres a good selection for the mk2 regarding price and quality.

Personally, I will recommend FK's.