ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowerd S3 ( pic heavy )

Got my springs and spacers on , so i gave the car a clean! :cool:

rrbarandcar040.jpg

rrbarandcar028.jpg

rrbarandcar032.jpg

rrbarandcar034.jpg

rrbarandcar042.jpg

H&R 25mil springs
H&R 10 mil Spacers on all 4 corners

Car drives very well sharper turn in and less roll.

The car should look ;like this out of the box;)

Thanks

L

S2 106 GTI
looks tasty! what do these go like...been thinking about what car to get nxt and these were in the list.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Looks stunning..Spring fest was on the weekend a few people went down there, someone elses photos of Club Polo but this caught my eye:

DSCF4427.jpg

looks great! love these cars.

only thing i don't like tho are the standard alloys, just dont look special enough for what the car is.

i'd have to have a set BBS CHs i reckon.

oh and is the black grill an option or u do it yourself? looks sooo mean like that!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R

only thing i don't like tho are the standard alloys, just dont look special enough for what the car is.

Theres an Imola yellow one on CH's by me, OMG its sex.

Have you got the flat bottomed wheel?

Love this but cant help thinking that they are stupidly expensive for a hot hatch!

I really do think they are more than a hot hatch , yes they have a hatchback , but they are IMHO a luxury car, thats pretty quick and decent handling.

I don't like the look of EVO's and BMW saloons ( not slagging any of them ) so i don't need to pay for two extra doors and a boot.

new wheels next Leon!!

I really like the STD wheels , not flash, pretty plain , but one model only wheels, so for the moment i'm gonna keep then STD!

oh and is the black grill an option or u do it yourself? looks sooo mean like that!

The black grill is a £300 option , but £80 on ebay.de FTW OEM part:cool:

I like the alloys mate , BBS CH's look nice but in 19's and new decent tyre's your talking £1500 and TBH there a bit common!

Theres an Imola yellow one on CH's by me, OMG its sex.

Have you got the flat bottomed wheel?

Yeah mate it's got a FBMFSW;)

Thanks

L

good wee adjustments there, what you hitting in terms of bhp based to standard?

20mpg or so?

Thanks

I'm not doing very meny miles ATM so i'm getting about 22mpg

The car is STD mate , 280+BHP/288lbft , book figures are 261bhp/258lbft!

Thats why i'm not rushing to get a remap , coz the tuners take the extra power over book figure's as there OWN!

If i get it mapped i'd get 310+bhp/310-20+lbft for £500 + £100 for the switch/Bluefin.

L

looks awesome from the front! but too similar to an A3 from the other angles.. imo..

bet it shifts though!

Mk4 .:R32
looks nice mate. subtle but effective mods.

With it being quite a planted, heavy 4WD, a remap will just top it off! Fast as fook!

Turbos.
Looks a lot better than standard, but to be honest i'm not keen on the front of the S3s. I actually prefer the base models.

looks nice mate. subtle but effective mods.

With it being quite a planted, heavy 4WD, a remap will just top it off! Fast as fook!

I will do , i'm just waiting for one clear winner to step forward , you've got half a dozen big name tuners all sluggin it out for the undisputed champ, even lads who have had remaps are switching , and everybody is saying the map they have is best BLAH blah blah , and the fact that over 320bhp you start to hit fuel cut. :approve:

Looks a lot better than standard, but to be honest i'm not keen on the front of the S3s. I actually prefer the base models.

hehehe , thats it we all have different tastes , i think the front end is the S3's most striking feature!;)

Awesome matey...lad i was at school with has a white one..

Ive seen 4 S3's since i got mine in Jan , 1 Dolphin gray , and 3 Ibis white!

In the real world black is the most owned colour , but as Ibis is flavor of the month theres a lot are coming through......common LOL:cool:

Thanks lads

L

sorry bit too plain for me, just looks like an a3

bring on the rs3

Not gonna happen.

Certainly not in this A3/S3 's life time.

Audi only bring out one RS model at a time , but there going to two!

RS4 is on it's way out, RS6 is in , and TT-RS will be out after the TT-s

L

Nippy white cup
Very nice m8....and I think the black grill looks sooo much better than the chrome...always looked a bit tacky with that but looks so mean with the black :)

Chris