ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered 100mm pics

PH1 iceburg
I really like it, but then i love the slammage

Whats it on and were did you get springs etc??

u guys alright chilling in my thread? want a cup of tea or a biccy to make u abit more comfortable? :p

proton compact 1.3 GLi
+1 wont last long if it on standard shocks

get a sub in the back to get some weight on the rear stop it kicking out! i had the same problems

proton compact 1.3 GLi
they aint springs there scrap metal to stop the wheels sitting on the arch :rasp: but youve got to love it ;)

MCS R56
Haters or actually just opinions?

I think it looks comical but it ain't my car, so it's all good! There are a couple of slammed Civics near me and it's funny as feck watching them bounce along the road. I had to overtake one at speed bumps once as he tried not to get stuck!

I ain't hatin' though!

Mk4 .:R32
looks good but not practical unless you never drive your car on english roads lol (speeds bumps + pot holes + low ass suspension = painful experience). My 172 was pretty low on H&R coilovers and the ride quality got boring

Rusty Cup
Looks lush mate, i had mine setup like this when i first put my coils on, only slight issue was the car was fine when it had me in it but add some weight n it all starts to go wrong, scrape scrape bang cringe, but it looks hardcore i'll be going there again when i can be bothered to spend the day under the car again :p

mk2 slow. . .
personally looks the dogs n***! if thats the look you want then go for it. may be impractical but who cares, if its what you want! any more plans for it? 172 rear bumper would set that off nicely i would of thought!

any chance of an answer?
its set up to about 70/80 at the front and 110 at the back. Had the springs made at coilspring in sheffield. Yes they're 16" wheels. Doesn't scrub at all, but the ride gets bumpy on rubbish roads. :star:
Why is the bak lower than the front? :S

"Front will be lower later, but cba at the minute, broke my back fitting them." is what i said right at the very start of the thread. :quiet: