ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowered at last

1.2 16v dynamique
hi guys i recieved my kit yesterday so thought it was time this morning 2 get it sorted so here ya go

01112008027.jpg

01112008028.jpg

01112008029.jpg

i happy with results but just seems bit high on from compaired to back ....

F56 MINI Cooper S
looks better mate, i had my 1.2 lowered 40mm last sat but cant post pics up cos photobucket says "error" when i log in! :mad:

Flame Red Delight
thats it lowered mate and also yours looks lower than mine and the back i have exactly the same springs :S

1.2 16v dynamique
cheers for opinions guys , i would love a 172 engine but just usin this car as a cheap run around while i save pennys for decent faster car

1.2 16v dynamique
just been for a decent drive in car and i now have a knockin noise comin from back so i checked 2 c if everything was tight and noticed that the dust cover on damper is loose , so fingers crossed it is this

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks so much better... As said it will all settle after a couple of hundred miles

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
unsure about apex but for eibach there is sets of springs for 1.4, 1.6, and the diesel and then there is a seperate set of springs for the 1.2

1.4, 1.6, etc springs will fit 1.2's and vis versa but 1.4 springs on a 1.2 will not lower as much on the front because i think the axel or something is heavier?

sure you got the right kit for your car?

1.2 16v dynamique
yeah it must b the correct kit cause bought it off a lad who had same modal car , i did notice that on front shocks there was a rubber base plate

Hunter, do you (or anybody in the northwest) still have your old standard springs that you want to get rid of? I need some standard 1.2 16v rear springs as one of mine has snapped.