ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered, finally...

Integra Type-R DC2
Just a few quick ones. Sorry they're a bit rough, I was shivering like a girl :dapprove:

img0696fo4.jpg

img0661gh0.jpg

img0669ha9.jpg

img0679hk1.jpg

and one that came out wrong but looks quite cool in a strange sort of way

img0691wf4.jpg

Integra Type-R DC2
Alot nicer imo. Obviously you fell every bump in the road but it feels alot more composed. I prefer it. I know people say "its impractical etc etc", but so far ive not had a problem with speed bumps, multi story car parks etc. I am thinking about changing the alloys though. I fancy some BBS'...

Ultra Red Clio 197
looks good! did you find it really hard to get good pics of the black car in the dark? I certainly did.. anyway..lowering I think is my next mod.. though dont think i'll go lower than 30 or 40mm.. where did you get your springs? and did the insurance company have anything to say about you doing it

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You have the photography skills of a lump of coal, but your car looks very nice. :)

Integra Type-R DC2
nice mate, wheels look spot on!!

Im not so sure now. Thinking about a re-furb in anthracite? Never seen anth Pro Race's. If anyone can have a stab at a photo shop, that'd be appreciated.

Edit, better picture

img0655kl8.jpg

Last edited: