ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered my 1.2

120d M Sport
After been wanting to do this for ages I finally managed to get some springs and lower her.

Opted for some -50mm Cobra springs which were on offer at europerformance.co.uk, which Jungle_Jim on here reccomended having ran then on his for a while.

Did have a kind offer of Pepsi on here to fit them for me at a good price but my mate insisted on having a go himself, managed it in about 2 and a half hours.

I'm really impressed with these springs they appear to give a very good height, the cars handling is now much more assured and the ride doesnt seem to be affected too much....still as smooth as standard yet obviously potholes draincovers can be felt alot more, although I think this will improve once the tracking has been done.

Before:

P1010280.jpg

P1010279.jpg

During:

Photo430.jpg

After :D:

Photo434.jpg

Photo436.jpg

Photo433.jpg

Photo437.jpg

Photo439.jpg

1.2 Dynamique billabong
looks good buddy, glad your are finding them ok as it was difficult for me to tell how hard they are on standard wheels as im running 17's on low profile tyres

120d M Sport
looks good buddy, glad your are finding them ok as it was difficult for me to tell how hard they are on standard wheels as im running 17's on low profile tyres

Cheers Jim. The ride is no different to before, just bumps are obviously felt, as I say that should improve once the tracking is done, did you get it done on yours after

looks lovely that mate tbh i wouldnt do anything else to it

Thanks mate, once I've got some Toyo Proxes on there its job done :approve:

120d M Sport
How do you find the handling and ride comfort now?

As said, the ride doesnt feel any firmer at all. It just seems to crash/wallow a bit when you hit potholes, speedbumps, draincovers etc but nothing too harsh. Also I haven't had the tracking done yet so when I have this should improve anyway. The handling is great though, very little body roll, corners roundabouts can be taken much quicker than I would have dared before!

S23

The Cleee-O
Looks really nice mate, a good healthy drop there. And it looks much better for it. Car's looking swish :)