ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered the Z

E91 M Sport
This is for all those who secretly like 350z's and Tom16v in particular (for confirming that it needed lowering :clown: ) Was always going to happen, very pleased with the drop.

Ben, the old rears are still on it, and I do plan to pop over soon!

_99-1.jpg

_99_1-1.jpg

_99_2.jpg

_99_7-1.jpg

_99_11.jpg

Here's a (sort of) comparison photo to show the drop....

frontside.jpg

E91 M Sport
Perfect....:D

Sits exactly how it should imo. Whats it dropped with then?

Eibach Pro-kit, 30mm lower than standard. They're progressive springs so the actual ride feels even nicer than before. Haven't pushed it properly to find out how it weights up in faster corners, etc.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Perfect....:D

Sits exactly how it should imo. Whats it dropped with then?

Eibach Pro-kit, 30mm lower than standard. They're progressive springs so the actual ride feels even nicer than before. Haven't pushed it properly to find out how it weights up in faster corners, etc.

Sounds good. I've got teins on mine and tbh i'm not happy with them and tempted to change for the Eibach Pros. Are you still on standard shocks? I expect theyre easily up to it.

E91 M Sport
Yeah, the standard shocks should be fine for just a spring change. I'm not planning lots of track action so I can't see them getting stressed.

M2 Competition
Lovely mate, didnt think it needed doing til i saw the pics, but looks much better.

That car is always clean! lol

White R26/Stripped Valver
Wouldn't even matter if you raised it lol! that car would still be gorgeous anyway you look at it. Lovely car mate.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
looks mint :)

we should have a cliosport fast car meet... then all of us with datsuns could turn up and make clios cry lol :D

i just got a nismo pro gt 2 way diff fitted to my 200... its erm.... different lol!! however its so much easier to drift with, now u just get it to the angle u want and keep it going and it just sits there sideways lol :D

went to bristol yesterday to pick up my mates new car, he got a nissan silvia s15 spec r!! its so f**king nice! i fell in love with it, much more of a comfortable ride than mine it just loves cruising at low speeds, but then he dont have coilovers, solid diff mounts and a 2 way to f**k about with the ride lol, u should see peoples faces when u try reverse parking and the thing is just sat there clonking or locking a rear wheel lol...