ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering the car

Clio 172
30-35mm you should get away with just springs. What ones are you going for? (Brand?) Ideally you would get the shocks replaced as well with some that are made for lowered springs, but with such a small drop it wont be a huge problem I don't think.

How many miles has your car done? It might be worth investing in a fresh set of top mounts and bearings while you are at it. They will be coming off to replace the springs with lowering ones, so its a good chance to fit new at the same time.

Jack

I've got a 51 reg clio , eibach sportlines I just fitted make the car look 1000 times better on standard dampers

30-35mm you should get away with just springs. What ones are you going for? (Brand?) Ideally you would get the shocks replaced as well with some that are made for lowered springs, but with such a small drop it wont be a huge problem I don't think.

How many miles has your car done? It might be worth investing in a fresh set of top mounts and bearings while you are at it. They will be coming off to replace the springs with lowering ones, so its a good chance to fit new at the same time.

Jack

Im not sure just yet about brands. Im having a look about for now. i dont get paid until next week.

This is how my car looks now on standards
10246695_10200955570691098_5101128868538580058_n.jpg