ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering: What would you do?

Hi everyone! basically i would like to lower my car ... by quite alot! This questions probably been asked a million times but what should i go for, springs or coilovers? Im looking to spend £500 max! any advice or recommendations would be helpful :approve:

8350479210_512982e114_b.jpg

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I think you would need coilovers to get a good stance with the wheels you have.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I'd go for a set of fk coilovers mate. I wouldn't bother with springs at all. Plus if you get coilovers you can set it pretty much how you want.

Or buy air ride ;)

Thats the thing, sometimes its better to pay a little more and get what you want. If I was in your position I'd save a little longer and do it properly.

this wont be happening for a while now ... insurance company have just told me they wont insure me if i lower it .... even 30mm which is nothing :dapprove: all because its prone to being stolen more if its low :boring: