ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowering

2002 cliosport 172
need to lower my 172 (2002), have loads of options but don't know what to choose. lowering springs are available from my local store for £95 (40mm), ut would like 60mm lower, however don't want to have to change shocks, as i'm on a tight budget. can i buy 60mm springs and put them on? well get a mechanic to put them on! or am i better just sticking to 40s? help!!

Clio 1.4s Ph1!
I have 60mm springs all round, fitted them myself, it's not such a big job if I were closer I'd have gave you a had.
Only needed, jack, wheel wrench 21mm spanner,19mm spanner and 18mm spanner and spring compressors.

Took about 2 hours.

Don't know how much it'll damage the shocks though.

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
Entirely up to you, Most people on here would reccomened ebaich prolines or sportlines, have a search through the media section. You'd be better off getting a garage to fit them if you haven't got a spring compressor etc won't charge you much :)