ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowest Mile RB 182-

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I was taking a trip down memory lane today & recalled a RB 182 I sold on 13k miles

It was on Ebay from a vauxhall main dealer - very strange place to advertise. It came in as a PX & offered out at just £4500.

I managed to secure it for just £4k.

F1E34F2A-8DE5-4FC6-BCAC-B7F4BC8A3A8C.png

It was MINT.
DF0F0C3A-9956-4701-A295-F25D0308311C.png

I thought id have a check today & see if it was still on the road-

Yes- Still just on 19k miles. I think that makes it the lowest mileage RB around.
I wonder if the same owner has it - I sold it to real young lad he was only about 20!

7FACB4B5-4985-46FD-A4E5-D275999913F7.png

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I was taking a trip down memory lane today & recalled a RB 182 I sold on 13k miles

It was on Ebay from a vauxhall main dealer - very strange place to advertise. It came in as a PX & offered out at just £4500.

I managed to secure it for just £4k.

View attachment 1473074

It was MINT.
View attachment 1473075

I thought id have a check today & see if it was still on the road-

Yes- Still just on 19k miles. I think that makes it the lowest mileage RB around.
I wonder if the same owner has it - I sold it to real young lad he was only about 20!

View attachment 1473076
If hes only 20 and not been ragging it everywhere he doesnt deserve it!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
LasT v5 was October 2012 if that’s when you sold it to him?
C46D93B9-BD2A-4146-9483-CB37BE3C9973.png

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
SORN

MOT data for RENAULT GN05ADX
TEST Date - 07 May 2019
Expiry Date - 06 Nov 2020
Milage - 19,546

Advisories:
• Battery insecure but not likely to fall from carrier (4.13 (a) (i)) - MINOR
• Nearside Front Brake disc worn, pitted or scored, but not seriously weakened (1.1.14 (a) (ii))
• Offside Front Brake disc worn, pitted or scored, but not seriously weakened (1.1.14 (a) (ii))
• Nearside Rear Brake disc worn, pitted or scored, but not seriously weakened (1.1.14 (a) (ii))
• Offside Rear Brake disc worn, pitted or scored, but not seriously weakened (1.1.14 (a) (ii))
• Oil leak, but not excessive (8.4.1 (a) (i))
• Exhaust mounting defective both rear mounts weak (6.1.2 (a))

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Maybe its just a summer car.

Found the invoice > the number I had is wrong but at least I have an Address in Ipswich

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
SORN

TEST Date - 07 May 2019
Milage - 19,546

Advisories:
• Nearside Front Brake disc worn, pitted or scored, but not seriously weakened (1.1.14 (a) (ii))
• Offside Front Brake disc worn, pitted or scored, but not seriously weakened (1.1.14 (a) (ii))
• Nearside Rear Brake disc worn, pitted or scored, but not seriously weakened (1.1.14 (a) (ii))
• Offside Rear Brake disc worn, pitted or scored, but not seriously weakened (1.1.14 (a) (ii))

Sounds like it sits outside all the time when not driven.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
SORN

TEST Date - 07 May 2019
Milage - 19,546

Advisories:
So basically it's an absolute nail that just sits about perishing rubbers then

Why bother buying something for it to sit 95% of the year in the hope it will appreciate. You don't see anyone with a Lotus Carlton bothering about miles. You can't drive the f*****s or look at the money when you're dead

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Nah some testers are just dicks, see any kind of corrosion on the outer edge of a brake disc and list it as an advisory.

It sounds like any other 1*2, the rear exhaust mounts are s**t and the oil is probs from the selector seal.