ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LPG'd E30 Touring Lux Lagoon Green Daily

320d
It looks good cleaned up. Must be one of the very late ones being on an L plate. The interior does look very dated for a 1994 car.

320d
Its in good condition, I was just on about the dashboard design etc. It was designed in the 80's though so it makes sense. I just didn't realise they made the E30 up until 1994, thought it was around 91-92.

Yeah, its one of the last. Not seen many L platers about. I prefer the dashboard design to many newer cars, angled towards the driver

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
My mates is getting cleaner and cleaner..lol

162838_185377754820295_185172388174165_592567_677167_n.jpg

Ive got my eye on a few different cars, will see what I decide once the BMW is sold. Its going well on eBay, 29 bids with still 3+ days to go - will see what it goes for. Will probably sway my decision as to what I buy/what money ive got to play with!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I hate being car-less so just couldn't do it. (I assume the mk1 is out of action).

I'm sure what ever you get will get the Jord treatment. (i.e taken apart and put back together, better)

We'l see, lol.

Mk1 is off the road for good now (has been since end of October)... will just be getting trailered to track days, then most probably getting rid towards the end of 2011.

Ive got my eye on a few different cars, will see what I decide once the BMW is sold. Its going well on eBay, 29 bids with still 3+ days to go - will see what it goes for. Will probably sway my decision as to what I buy/what money ive got to play with!

Well its sold :)

I got the asking price, £995 :)

So I've bought a B5 Passat TDi Sport Estate! Towing should be a bit better with that...

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
looks good mate. what colour is it? 110 or 130?

when is the trailer turning up ;)

How much did you get for it mate? PM if you want.

£1k - the price I sold the BMW for, so really it didnt cost me anything. BMW owed me half that...

looks good mate. what colour is it? 110 or 130?

when is the trailer turning up ;)

Not sure on the name of the color, looks similar to my old Mk2 clio though! Its a 110 SE, drives well :)

Trailer has been around for a long time, its there when I need to use it ;)

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
ah so its a grey colour. in the pic it looks like the weird green of that mk4 golf i was driving round for a while.

what you doing to the dash?

Being German and such good designers the whole dash and heater box has to be removed to replace the (commonly leaking) heater matrix. VW quote some daft book time of 9 hours to do the job, although I had the dash out in 30 min's going in blind - they must just want more money. Although, I had to loose the air-con gas in the process and buy a new matrix (bought it as being known to previously leak). Its got a couple of other common Passat B5 problems but nothing I didn't sort earlier, so its pretty much good to go now until.......probably forever lol.

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
least it was a simple job for you, that book time sounds mental. surpose thats how you get to own multiple car company's and rake cash in.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, the CCM module under the passenger carpet... Ive relocated it since I had the dash out lol

yerp thats it, i think mine is past it however, mine never had remote central locking anyways. i may look at it tomorrow as i am running a load of stereo trhough mine, where di you relocate it to out of interest?

Someone had been at a few of the wires on mine with crimps beforehand, so Ive re-done them with solder and heatshrink. I just cut the loom tape back upto where it joins the main loom, removed it from its huge box that's usually under the floor then put it up the side of the glovebox, next to the side of the car

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
ah ok, i will look into it tomorrow then, essentially i can't be assed though, mine still central locks from the boot (its not that much hassle to walk back there to lock it).
so is it staying stock just for towing duties?

Yeah, just want to tidy the bits up that need doing really, servicing etc. Its a really smooth ride inside so don't want to go messing with it and make it bumpy as hell like the Beemer was lol.

Ive had the dash out to replace the heater matrix, which had previously leaked from the looks of it as my scuttle drains and pollen filter have all been done and sealed. The passenger carpet was dry on top and soaking underneath, although luckily the CCM was dry (Which was the reason I moved it). Ive dried it out as much as I can but I need to get rid of that sort of damp smell now lol.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
lol, i have no damp smell and have never had the wet carpets myself, but i know my dad did back when he owned it,
i just love how i just don't really worry about the car

i will always say its the second best car i have ever had after my valver