ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lumpy idle, misfiring. Coils/leads done. Any ideas?

'20 Zoe, '09 V70
Afternoon CS,

My Clio's been misfiring - had it on a fault reader, read as a multiple misfire, had the coils/leads changed and it did make a difference - MPG went up by about 4 but it's still misfiring and lumpy at idle.

Any ideas what it could be?

Subaru, arctic 182FF
Just had the same problem with mine. Changed coil pack leads and plugs but it made no difference.
Turns out mine was an injector fault.
take your plugs out and check them. one of my plugs was black and the other three were clean. The black plug was the indicator that the injector on the cylinder was dead.
41 quid from euro car parts for the injector and it was right as rain. No problems since

Clio 182
Just an idea but you could use an iPhone with dynolicious in each car to see the difference. I know the result won't be accurate but if done back to back the difference could probably be calculated in percentage terms. No idea on the solution but am watching interested as my car does not seem as strong as that first vid.