ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lunar grey V6 with leather!!

An orange one

ive found an 04 plate for sale with i.d leather and 5125 miles i was just wondering if this is the car that was recently bought by a lad off here? or is this another one?! and if so how many lunars were there with leather?!

Mk2 172 (Silver)

i think jeremy mentioned at the weekend there were only 2 lunar grey v6s (not sure about the leather). but i may be wrong so dont quote me on that!!

where abouts are you, as someone near me (surrey) has one of them.

An orange one

this one was at a dealer benfields in newcastle, i saw one a while back also on auto trader with only 588 miles and leather too!

dk

911 GTS Cab

i remember possible seeing a lunar with leather ID pack at the motorshow events, possibility it could be that one?

could be talking rubbish though

An orange one

whats it like in the flesh? i like the sound of only 3 or so in the country, that means its very likely they will never cross each others paths ;)

Beetle

craigs182 is the member on here who bought one of them in lunar grey with the i.d. leather, that was from alfreton, derbyshire.

[Edited by Scott1987 on 17 August 2005 at 5:36pm]

oh and saw his the other nght in the flesh and it looks dead good:D

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Jeremy Townsend on 17 August 2005

There were 2 made, both had full blue leather. One was shown on at the Birmingham Motor Show.
Get In!!!!

Junction 28 have (or had) a lunar grey v6, some one here was asking about it, they were going to buy it, but i dont think that they did in the end.
It was on autotrader.

Golf R/Leon FR

i saw this lunar grey one for sale on autotrader in mewcastle a few wks back looks very nice, and i remember jeremy townsend saying only 2 were made

Beetle

Quote: Originally posted by cat171 on 17 August 2005

Junction 28 have (or had) a lunar grey v6, some one here was asking about it, they were going to buy it, but i dont think that they did in the end.
It was on autotrader.
he did mate, that was craigs182 that i mentioned in the earlier post, he lives near me, he bought it in the end, and yeah the garage was junction 28:)

An orange one

so..this must be the other one in the UK then..im very tempted to go and enquire about it for the sheer rareness...is it a pearl colour then? is it even metallic?

Quote: Originally posted by ColinG on 17 August 2005

so..this must be the other one in the UK then..im very tempted to go and enquire about it for the sheer rareness...is it a pearl colour then? is it even metallic?
no, its battleship grey, flat colour, probably the worst colour too

An orange one

to be honest i really dont think the bodycoloured vents help any of the I.D colours, the grey would definately benefit from silver vents, how lush is full leather though :)

I have enquired and await a response :)

Renault ChaVio

That grey is a beautiful colour. It really suits the car. The blue that most of them in is a bit girly, the silver makes it look like a Mk1, the red is middle aged, the black nice but diffcult to keep clean. Just my own personal tastes of course and I wouldnt say no to any of them.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

I think its possibly the worst colour Ive ever seen on any car. Shame, because the regular colours look so good.

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by _Tom_ on 17 August 2005
Anyone know how many acid yellow V6s there are in the UK?

On the 9th May Jeremy posted

10 Liquid yellow, 7 Acid yellow, 3 Lunar Grey, 1 Bronze and no Petrol Blue

golf r32 dsg

yer i got the lunar grey v6, the colours well smart and the leather is awesum....

people will always have the diffrent opinions on all colours mate the lunar grey is a very nice colour,i had the chance on a blue and silver v6 and grey was definatly the 1... and the leather tops it off....

with there being only 3 in uk and will probs only be ever 3,u will always find a buyer but trust me youll never want to sell...

get the grey mate ;)

Clio v6

There were 2 made, both had full blue leather. One was shown on at the Birmingham Motor Show.

Someone has enquired why they were 2 made yet Jeremy posted 3 lunar grey on 9th May.

Quote: Originally posted by James on 17 August 2005

Someone has enquired why they were 2 made yet Jeremy posted 3 lunar grey on 9th May.
Oooh. Id better count them again...

An orange one

they cant e-mail me pics of the car so im gonna have to drive to newcastle to go see it in the flesh hopefully next weekend

I saw the Lunar grey one at the Motorshow. Under certain light the colour has a purple hue to it and was noticeable under the spotlights. I would argue that it wasnt a flat colour but meatallic and maybe even reflex. It certainly had metallic flecks if you looked hard enough.

Saw one at festivelle of speed had full blue leather!

Saw anoter in Tunbridge wells with full beige leather!

[Edited by silvercup182 on 8/18/2005 12:58:10 PM]

oh yea the one at FOS was fooked dented and the buttons on the dash had been pulled off and fag lighter stolen gear nob etc......

An orange one

i fooking want it!!! :( craigs182 can you post some personal pics of yours, i never trust manufacturers website pics.

golf r32 dsg

yeah its deffs not a flat colour under light it shines purpley....

i only got a few pics havent had time to take any always drivin round in it:)

ad me on msn if u have it and ill send ya um....

mailto:craigbrooks@hotmail.com">craigbrooks@hotmail.com

any1 no the reg of the dented 1??? make sure that its not that 1 mate when u go look at it....

Clio V6 255 & 172

LUNAR GREY, IT LOOKS LIKE UNDERCOAT AWAITING A CLASS COLOUR. LIKE ILLIAD BLUE FOR EXAMPLE.

The only reason there is only two or three is because, IMO, it looks like it hasnt been finished