ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 182's

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Cover me in the filth that is LY p**n.

Seriously, I want as many pictures as them as people have got. It's along time off before I own one but I can still daydream all the same.

Renaultsport
clio18222.jpg

DSCF0598.jpg

DSCF0594.jpg

DSCF0592.jpg

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Cover me in the filth that is LY p**n.

Seriously, I want as many pictures as them as people have got. It's along time off before I own one but I can still daydream all the same.

LOL, PMSL!...
The man has a point though! Get the pics up!... ;)

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Fatboy slim pics are AWESOME! How much you reckon thats lowered? Don't think i've ever seen such a clean car!?...

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
I so wish i'd had the patience to look for a decent LY, they all had such high mileage. Ah well, these ones are lush!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Rossei's Car is what really made me want 2118's, I liked them before but those Pics pushed me over the edge LOL

"Navy" N17 TWO
Rossei's Car is what really made me want 2118's, I liked them before but those Pics pushed me over the edge LOL

It was leathal looking! I never even seen the 2118s in the flesh :(
Ross changes his car much too often TBQFH lol

PH1 172
And you went and bought a Red Clio - WHY? :rolleyes: lol

Try owning a LY car and parking it in the centre of Belfast. All it takes is someone to dent it/scratch it and it cant be painted exactly to match. Unless it was perfect it would piss me off!

Hence buying a red 197 that can be easily matched should the worst happen - plus it comes with a 3 year warrenty - plus after 6 month owning it i didnt lose a penny on it :p

"Navy" N17 TWO
LY + Belfast - you have a point!

Any jobs going where you work? :rasp: the dosh must be good!

330i. E30 Touring.
I can't remember who's car it was, yet there was one pic of a fellas brake disks glowing orange. Best LY pic ever.