ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY R27 Blackpool

LY RS Clio 197 R27
Been coming to the site for afew months now as a guest, fairly recently I signed up but havnt posted anything yet.

Whilst browsing today I came across an old thread, someone had "spotted" me so thought I should get some photos up. Been a member over on 197.net for some time and use that quite frequently.

Had the car since 4th March and have loved every minute, so here she is anyway my Liquid Yellow RS Clio 197 R27 No#324/500

Collection day at the garage ...

873d06a9.jpg

a559ee49.jpg

And a cheesy one getting the keys (cards)

997af0a2.jpg

And one with my (not so) private plate :rasp:

78f0d37e.jpg

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Im from up in cleveleys
think I was the year above you at bispham (Paul Morgan)?

See you all over the place, car must get some attention!

LY RS Clio 197 R27
Ahhhhh, just FB you, I recognise you from Blackpool 6th I think. Bispham was to long ago for my memory haha !!

Yeah does get some attention, especially my reg. I love lip-reading "Hey, that reg says Ryan" lol :p

You going USC at Santa Pod this weekend ??

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I was there aswell!

There was 2 lads in the cabin a bit back talking about your car actually saying they wanted it lol

Im not going no I'll wait till I'm in something a bit quicker before going to anything like that - I guess you can do a few runs down the strip

LY RS Clio 197 R27
One of my girlfriends mates posted on her Facebook that she had sin it driving and was in love n wanted it so bad blah blah...

Ma gf said "its Ryan's car" and her friend didn't really know what to say lol. :rasp:

I'm a bit of a pussy, so not sure if I will take it down the strip tbh

LY RS Clio 197 R27
Haha Cheers mate !!

They are working on making it better lol. Make over for the tower, repaving town centre etc. noting that's going to make it look like Vegas but they are trying haha.