ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY200 Riverside Multistory, Y66 CLO

10513840_1533841320171454_509083461_n.jpg

LY FF 200 CUP
It gets a good waxing every week haha!! Liking your 182 loved mine when I had it, see your from Norwich me and my cousin (he has 172) often drive around up there if your interested in a meet/drive more than welcome mate

I am very envious of you LY! its lush. I have seen one with the F1 spoiler on, to me it looks rather nice with the comedy airplane wing on the back of it haha! You from Norwich? You should come on one of our meets next time! My old housemate has a LY 182! be good to have you around with the RB's we have, the turbo trophy! all the rare colours bar petrol blue!

LY FF 200 CUP
Love all the rare colours I was so close to alien green but it was a sunny day the ly I saw and fel in love with! Definitely up for meets when is your next one? I live in lowestoft so not far my cousin has a 172 he's just joined on here we're always up for meets! Just let us know and we will be there! Turbo trophy sounds a beast! I've seen the ly 182 looks great that and your orange I think in the 182 defo! Yea just let us know when hopefully soon as we wanna see some other clios.

yeah thats cool man, your missus also commented on the pic on instagram! haha! my friend markerboy saw you a couple of days ago, he has a ly 182, however could of been driving his wife's rb 182 cup. we shall let you know if we have a meet soon =]