ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M5 Now Decked!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Coilovers fitted and setup today thanks to Brystone. It may sit a little to low at the rear for my liking so might have it raised a tad next week when they fit front + rear ARB kit.

By god does it handle better though :cool:

Before

CIMG4321.jpg

After

CIMG4485.jpg

CIMG4483.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Looks excellent,What does it ride like now ??

Only done 10 miles so far due to traffic. Will have a play tonight ;)

So far though the driving position on the road is much better, not much body roll, lots more traction in 1st + 2nd and alot easier to push in bends.

Negatives so to speak, you notice the road more i guess, bumps, surface changes etc, so not so smooth. But the Pros out way the Cons so far.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Love it

Hows it compare to mildly modded evos that you've owned (Not talking abou the ones with strokers)

I imagine its more of a boring drive compared to the rawness of the evos?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Love it

Hows it compare to mildly modded evos that you've owned (Not talking abou the ones with strokers)

I imagine its more of a boring drive compared to the rawness of the evos?

No it's not as fun and no where near as raw but it's a good compromise as used every day.

Bodies. Not cement.

There is room for one more ;)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Well just come back from a veryyyy sprinted drive and all I can say is WOW! Completely different car to drive in every respect. No more sloppy steering, no more body roll, no more tram line, no more brake shimmy and best of all, I can do things that I thought I would never be able to do in a car of this size! Pleased is a f**king understatement!