ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M5 Touring

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
On washer, dried, panel wiped down and applied first coat of wax. Buffed off and here are two good photos.

Now have to wait one hours to apply the final coat. In the meantime I will clean windows and exhaust. Veryyy pleased.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Small update.

Just been in for it's yearly service, oil, filter, air filters, pollen filters and brake fluid.

Only covered 4k in the past 12 months so just ticked over 53k total.

Paint is still looking deep after detail which is great!

IMG_4497.jpg
IMG_4499.jpg
IMG_4500.jpg
IMG_4501.jpg
IMG_4539.jpg
IMG_4541.jpg

Last edited:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I know the plate is not everyone’s cup of tea but I’m happy and that’s what matters ?

Been offered a Eisenman race exhaust (back boxes) for 600 quid. Ohhhhh the temptation is strong ?

FE1DF25A-D41B-4962-9AB5-72F0A80AA235.png

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Was just going to say the above. After listening to the above video. They sound good when stock.

Granted the aftermarket exhaust posted sounds better, but not massively different in my opinion.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Cars been at the dealers for the past two weeks due to this noise.

I know it’s the vanos solenoids but it’s taken them ages to diagnose it 😂

Anyhow they have replaced both on that bank at a cost of £2400 to the warranty company. They used to be £150 each, they jacked the price up to a grand each a few years ago 😫