ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

m888arc yesterday leics

think i saw you yesterday afternoon, would have been about 4.45pm driving along through Thurmaston on the dual carridgeway going towards leics . Noticed the bad boy bonnet and the white alloys. i was going in the opposite direction

Mini Cooper S JCW

i saw you buddy!!!!!!!

at first i thought it was a car just flashing their lights to let someone in or something, but realised it was a clio and yep...... it was you!!

do you live around thrumo? i only live round the corner!

Quote: Originally posted by Dancliovalver on 19 May 2005

hey u both from round here, i live in melton mowbray if u know where that is????

how u doin?
Saw a Valver there once.. I was going to post but forget reg etc.. hehe. I seem to remember it being slammed, but dunno why.. was parked along side the road just after a bridge.

is that near the boat in by any chance coz thats my house next door!!!!

its blue but dunno what wheels i would have had at the time??

im gettin a williams identical hopefully this week so try n spot that in melton if ur nearby

Dunno Melton, I was just going through.

Cross roads where you turn left to Halfords etc.. straight on there over a bit of a bridge.. then this Valver was parked on the right!

yeah was probably me mate, theres only 1 other valver in melton and i think hes smashed it up hes bin drivin roung in an old polo lol!!!!

so what were u doin down these parts?