ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ma Ride updated!! :)

1.2 Power to the People..
New additions.

rear 172 bumper.

colour coded up.

3 nice dents from a car door when i was parked up on drivers side :(

all good :)

DSC00186.gif

DSC00188.gif

DSC00184.gif

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Looks good mate. It badly needs spacers on the rear or preferably a set of 172 alloys. I'd still space those 5mm though TBH.

Chocolate Bar™
M1TCH said:
^^ needs a suspension kit imo not just springs!

needs coilovers imo ;) lol seriously though if u're gonna lower it at least get a kit, 9 times out of 10 they'll fook u're shockers anyway. looking nice though ;) colour coding looks nice, got any more plans in the near future?

thanks all, really would love to slam it on coils but we'll see.

middo: yeah trying to get it complete to be honest, like it how it is at the moment. might spray spoiler on friday maybe, see how it goes. thanks bud :)

i thought about spacers, i'll have a look down halfrauds this friday.

BG 182 FF
lookin good! how much u pay for that bumper? an how easy was it to fit? defo wanin to do that! as said before, get low next.

brought rear for £90 and got it sprayed by a local sprayer for £100 and fitted it myself

all easy work, just straight fit back on, arch liners are smaller on base models but i modded mine but u really would'nt have to im just a perfectionist :)

got a 172 front if anyone wants it?

Golf GTD
looks good playboy, but as has been said definately lower it.

dont have to go for coilys, i think there a bit of a waste of dosh on a 1.2 to be honest. Look the danglys though :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Middo said:
needs coilovers imo ;) lol seriously though if u're gonna lower it at least get a kit, 9 times out of 10 they'll fook u're shockers anyway. looking nice though ;) colour coding looks nice, got any more plans in the near future?

<KLB> said:
looks good playboy, but as has been said definately lower it.

dont have to go for coilys, i think there a bit of a waste of dosh on a 1.2 to be honest. Look the danglys though :)

Looks great :approve: colourcoding realy makes a massive difference to the Clio's

For the above comments - maybe 60mm Apex kit ??

Very nice car!..sorry to hijack your thread but anyone know the best place/price to buy the apex 60mm kit as I am seriously considering it too!

thanks all. absolutely love the 172 rear so had to get it, got a 182 bumper in the garage but am selling it as im happy with the front, didnt want a complete sport replica.

love the rims, maybe 172 rims if someone wants to swap but in the mean time happy with the look.

maybe lower it but thats all :)