ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mac database app

anybody have any recommendations?

We use google drive/docs etc a lot at work - and as such have several data-filled google sheets which in an idea world would be in one database as there's a fair bit of duplication going on at the minute. Ideally I'd love there to be essentially a Google version of Microsoft Access - but I've not had much luck finding something so far.

It needs to be sharable/have multiple users - which is where the Google suite is brilliant.

I'm also craving this so I could create reports (and going forward a dashboard to display said data on a TV screen in the office) based on data - at the moment I have to shoddily do it manually and it feels like it could be a lot easier.

TIA

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
FileMaker is pretty much the standard when it comes to mac databases, the company is owned by apple.

Clio RS 172 2002
Download the 30 day trial for free.
It’s good and can do a lot. The same database can also run on the Windows version plus with FM Go on iPhone or iPad too,