ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mac Mail - Seperate mailbox?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Right, got a slight issue and Ive had a look online and can't seem to find much on it?

Basically I use the standard Mac email software for my two email addresses.
I am currently receiving alot of emails to my main address from a work email due to my job and I would like to create a folder so that any emails from that address go to that folder....if that makes any sense?

For example, emails to my .ntlworld.com account go into my main folder generically, however if billybob@hotmai.com keeps sending me work related emails to my .ntlworld.com account Id like to create a folder that only his mail goes to, so I can keep them all seperate without having to go through all my other s**t to find particular emails.

Can this be done??

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Well Ive always been an outlook user and never really had to use my mail on my mac until now so I'm just getting used to the software. Thank you though, I shall see how I get on with that :)