ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mac Mini

What are they like?

Ive got a PC and a laptop, I dont actually need one, I just fancy a having a mac.

Would only be used for the internet really I guess, dont see what else id use it for.

Is it worth getting the bigger one?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Was considering one as a diskless frontend for my mythtv media centre but decided it wasnt worth the $$$

Suzuki Ignis
There a bit to much money if your only going to use it for internet IMO.
If you got the money and your a fashion **** then go for it ;)

They're quality, and the base model is only £399.
I'd have one as a desktop machine no probs - mine was only the G4 version and was very good. :D

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
I like macs but i have a mini at work and its crap.
Dog slow and (my g4 at home appears faster).
Newer 1s might be better tho.
Oh i think navigator it rubbish and there isnt a new version of i.e for the osx

Renaultsport 220T
I like macs but i have a mini at work and its crap.
Dog slow and (my g4 at home appears faster).
Newer 1s might be better tho.
Oh i think navigator it rubbish and there isnt a new version of i.e for the osx

It will run CS slower until the universal software comes out for it. IE is for gheys, Safari is awesome, much better. Firefox is too.

Dan, buy it, they are cracking little things. Bet you ditch the pc soon after you get it.

:approve:

They are really good, once oyu start using it you won't go back to the PC. I've been an Apple user for three years now, just got a 20 inch iMac and I love it.

An Apple can offer so much more, especially with the new intel processors.