ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mac to PS3 streaming - help!

Clio 172 Cup
I've been happily using NullRiver Medialink but it's stopped working and I can't work out why..

PS3 now doesn't find any media servers.

Any ideas on troubleshooting or advice on other MS's that work?

Cheers

PS3 Media server does the job for me. Also streams to my WDTV LIve (although it says it's failed to find the PS3 of course).

Clio 172 Cup
Yeah think so - it's a full legal version.

Anyway the problem appears to have resolved itself by leaving everything on for a few hours... bizarre!

Mk2 Golf GTI
I use playback but it's been crashing since the latest update when I click the media tab to convert videos.

MkV Golf R32
Instead of making a new thread thought I would bring this one back up. I am looking at buying an imac but I want to be able to stream (movies, music etc) from my imac to the ps3 but dont have a clue what to do/buy. I have looked on AVforum but its all too confusing for me. I would prefer to stream wireless or if wired is easier then I will look at doing that.

Thanks for any help, and sorry for hijacking an old thread.

D.

PS3 Media Server. You'll have to wire up if you want to stream 1080p, as the PS3 does not support wireless N.